It was a cracking birthday, and first i just want to thank everyone who wished me and made my day!! For everyone who wished me from phone, who textd me and who wished me from facebook, thank you all very much :)
Thanks to my family, friends and all the other people who made my day so special.
Thank u Starfish for giving me the perfect start to the perfect b day :)
Like i said before all my previous b days combined together cannot even come close to beating those two hours :)
and yes, shall it be better next time.
i love u! alot!!

Im finally 20, dont feel much difference in me yet, For all the people whose been countlessly saying that im growing old, heres to you, i just feel a day older than i was yesterday :P

Funny thing about this b day is that im getting all my presents later onwards.
everyone who wanted to give me something has this reason which delays it for about two or three weeks.

For the two crazy idiots ula and thappi, yes there will be a b day treat afterwards :P but only if the two of you can come up with your end of the deal :P Or else you can eat the seafood from any tetrapod restaurants in male' :P

and err.. i guess thats it, thanks again everyone :)
and i am expecting a red eraser and a barbie pencil case soon :P
thank u for the best b day ever :)


0 comments: