mi-colle

dis happnd at work a couple of days ago..

while working one morning we recieved two guests who were staying at fullmoon maldives
after checking their names on the arrival list and since they were the only couple who were arriving on dat same flight,
my collegue at the counter asked me to see them off to the island
he said this 'the boat is ready for u sir.. please follow my collegue, he will take u there' (he spoke to the gentleman as the woman didnt understand english)
so off i go chatting wit this couple to the jettyside and as i reached the jetty i came to see that the speedboat was just entering the airport harbour, so we waited at the jettyside
so then this man, the guest comes up to me, puts his hand on my shoulder and says 'so michael, how long does it take to get there?'

hehe

i didnt have the courage to tell the man that my name wasnt michael

0 comments: