a hate to say that a very special person wuz born today..:P
i mean the exact date 16 years back . a special person who irritates me with stupid chatter. someone who calls me a dozen nick names . someone who is not sweet at all and pretends to be the sweetest :P and also sounds funny when she tries to be sweet :P
and yet someone who i really like to talk to .
whether its the price of onions in the market we talk about or locking me up in a room
someone who thinks im stupid
someone who thinks i belong in a mental institute or in a fishtank .
someone who understands the stupidity in me (dont laugh!)
and yet someone who makes my day
someone who i love to argue with and pretend to get mad at
someone who is so far away but yet so close to me .
someone who tries to bore me but fails .
she is just someone.. just like all the someones but somehow she stands out . she makes me feel a million times special . and cheers me up when im down . she even stole my cough from me . i hope she knows how special she is to me . and i may not be the perfect person who does all the perfect things . but ill do my best to make ur troubles go away . make u feel special . make u the happiest =)
u truly are my superhero
appreciating every moment you are here

HAPPY B DAY STARFISH! =D

may u lead the happiest life and may all ur dreams and hopes come true .

16 year old unofficial girlfriend :P
p.s - i love to eat ice-cream :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thankyou my superhero for making everything so special =D thankyou!
eventho thankyou cud never tell you how much everything means to me, what u mean to me =) and i kno everything will work out and in the end everything will be worth it! we will live all our dreams, wait and see =D ubf *hugs*
see see im sweet =D and i dont sound funny =_=
crazy fishie! =P yay!
bestest brightest greatest and onli fishie ever!
thaaannnkkyoou =D

Anonymous said...

speechless! :|

Anonymous said...

im speechless too :|
hehe

Anonymous said...

including me :|

Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!! ^_^

Lavendergirl said...

How sweeet!! =D