lazy off days

its one of those days when u never wanna get up..
been here since morning..
had jus one meal...
been meaning to go out..
but.. too lazy to do so hehe
been listening to over a hundred songs..
playing it so loud that the wooden floor vibrates..
staring and typing.. takin breaks in between..
my bed jus next to dis chair makes it so easy...
ignoring all the calls from my friends..
*sigh*
i wanna go out.. rele do.. but im just too lazy..
i guess ill jus have to sit here till my eyes get heavy..
so then i can lie down and look for a new day tomorrow..
and i gotta work tomorrow too..
i cant believe i just wasted my whole off day sitting here like dis...
rele .. dis is bad aint it?
im going out.. rele am..
but the bed... aahh.. luks so inviting..
okok hama seriouskoh midhany..
wish me luck.. :)



0 comments: